William and Sly William and Sly

Impressive

The animations are smooth and I like the fact that you play as an animal and not a special mutant animal with special powers. The music was calming too.

The game ended too abruptly for me; This seemed like a pre-task before we got into the real game and so I was disappointed when it ended. It would have been awesome if you could continue the game as the man (or fox - depends on the storyline and how you could justify the man doing nothing :P).

Other than that, great game and I enjoyed the professional feel that I got from the game (no glitches that I came across and good animations with good collision detection)

Hangman Extreme! Hangman Extreme!

VERY GOOD!!

Good, but still very hard. I can only suggest giving more time, adding more deaths, easier words and perhaps victory animations because this was the one thing I disliked. After finally guessing a word, quickly typing it in in time, all it did was ding and pause and then off to the next death.

I feel like im being rewarded for being dumb and I get no attention when I do well. Kinda like what they do at schools.

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Hard Still

Easier you say?... maybe I just suck :P

Very Brill idea... I played it ages ago, but I managed to end up here somehow angain and after FINALLY completing the game........
I like the ending made me laugh.

The only hard bit is the bird bit. Its just that the walls come very fast and if your going from 1 extreme to the other (top to bottom) you dont have enough time to do it. I am although only talking about the PC users view... I would love to play it on the wii, if I had 1. PS. check out my link... (just kiddin :P)